I-70 Exit 124. Columbia's premier full service hotel has indoor/outdoor pools, a fitness room, free wireless internet, a business center, three restaurants and two bars. Shuttle service to the Columbia Regional Airport is available for a fee.
A block of rooms has been set aside for ISMTR5 attendees: use Group Code "MRR."
Distance to Research Reactor Center is approximately 3 miles.
How to get to Columbia and MURR®
Airports Serving Columbia, MO
From St. Louis airport (http://www.lambert-stlouis.com) - follow I-70 West-bound, approximately 2 hour drive.
From Kansas City airport (http://www.kansas-city-mci.com) - follow I-435 East/South to I-70, continue East-bound, approximately 2.5 hour drive.
From Columbia Regional Airport (http://www.flymidmo.com) - follow US-63 North-bound approximately 15 minute drive (see directions below, from #3 on) or Tiger Taxi, (573) 445-2551.
Flights into Columbia, MO originate from Memphis, TN. If you are able to find travel to Memphis, Columbia Regional might work for you. Delta Airlines in the airline operating the flights into Columbia Regional They can be contacted at Reservations 1-800-225-2525.
There are several car rental agencies at the airport and their information is listed on the website.
MoX - https://www.moexpress.com is the airport shuttle that services the St. Louis and Kansas City Airports with Columbia, MO. Toll Free 1-877-669-4826. This shuttle service offers roundtrip door to door (airport to hotel) option.
United States Visa Info
Driving Directions from I-70 Columbia to MURR®
Street Address: 1513 Research Park Drive, Columbia MO 65211 Main Phone Number: (573) 882-4211
- From I-70, take the Stadium Blvd exit (124).
- Turn South onto Stadium Blvd.
- Follow Stadium Blvd. until you reach Providence Rd.
- Turn South onto Providence Rd. (MU Football Stadium on SE corner)
- Turn right at the 1st traffic light (West) onto the service road.
- Follow the service road as it curves left.
- Turn right on Research Park Dr.
- The Research Reactor (MURR®) will be on left.
- Please present photo identification at the Front Desk upon your arrival.
- No purses, backpacks, briefcases, cameras, cell phone cameras or other containers are permitted inside the facility without prior approval.
- If special accommodations are needed (handicap parking, large equipment, cameras, etc.), please contact your MURR® sponsor.
- Parking for visitor tours is being arranged. There will also be a shuttle bus from the symposium venue.
- Follow the - - - - path to the pedestrian gate.